– Upper in C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin from corn starch & ricinus oil)
– Inners in C.W.L. & coated canvas
– Side V logo in Rubber and Rice waste (22%)
– Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) and recycled rubber (12%)
– Insole made from Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA & organic cotton
– Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
– Laces in organic cotton (100%)
The C.W.L. (Cotton Worked as Leather) is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil. 54% bio-based. Made in Brazil.
The coated polyester canvas is a substitute for our vegan suede. We mainly use it for features in bright colours, which otherwise could fade. Less ecological, we are very cautious with it and use it in amounts. Made in Brazil
On some models, the lining is made of 100% recycled polyester. It has been improved to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility due to its knit structure. This lining is used for the Running line in particular. Made in Brazil.