The V-10 model made out of ecological and sustainable materials stands for 10 years of love.
– Upper in suede
– Panels made out of leather, suede & J-Mesh
– Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
– 100% organic cotton laces
– Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
– Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
– 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
– Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
J-Mesh is made from recycled cotton (50%), recycled jute (29%) and recycled polyester (21%). Jute is a resistant fabric, it has antistatic, thermoregulatory and breathability properties.
The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul and are tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices in tanneries.